Sunday, December 30, 2018

Many Thanks, November 21 2018

Thank You for the moon over the purple hill as I was driving home yesterday. Thank You for my dusk walk today, into darkness. And to the catalpa, damp breath making the bark fragrant. I sat in the elbow of the apple tree. I listened.
I think sitting in trees will always give me a sense of wellbeing. I need to remember this.

Thanks for talking and prayer with A. Thank You that I felt really really awful in the late afternoon, but asked for prayer and went on. Went out. And still went to the service, and sang loud between Q and T, and even talked about Your provision. Thanks for all the things You're doing.

B and I hooked arms and skipped to our cars, and J ran back to hook arms and skip with Q. And I didn't hit any animals or people or other cars on the road. And Dad picked an enormous beet today. And You gave me music, by surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment