Sunday, December 30, 2018

Creative, Sane, and Out of My Mind, November 23 2018

It feels so ironic that I'm supposed to be teaching on staying creative and sane next weekend, when I feel so paralyzed and out of my mind. But I know that's not truth. It's not You talking. You have me doing this for a reason, and I can do it like none other. I'm particularly fitted for this. My weakness is Your raw material. My anxiety Your platform to bring honesty and authentic power.

I am worried about spending lots of time with three intense and sensitive and honest and intimate friends. Afraid something will go wrong, especially if it's my fault. I don't want to disappoint them. I also want to make sure I have space, boundaries (esp. emotional), and it seems impossible to guarantee. Would You pave the way for me? Would You help me cry if I need to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment