Sunday, April 15, 2018

Garden Day, April 13 2018

This was a rare day. It was finally, really warm. And I decided it was time to shave. It had been 4 1/2 months. I wish body hair was as optional for women as facial hair is for men. It would make a lot more sense.

I just broke off a piece of aloe from the plant beside my bed and applied the gel to my neck and cheeks, where the sun got a little too friendly today. I was GARDENING. Finally! But in the morning I visited S&R, and read lots of board books and watched a film. I had lunch here alone, ate up leftovers, savoring the last salty bits of tortilla chips on the back deck, in the sun.

I washed my sheets, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, gardened. Gardened! Glory. Planted my little spinach babies, and seeded some flowers. I showered, made cornbread, went to the forum downtown. It was good, especially because I talked with C afterward, and K came, and I drove her back with me.
Thanks for being so good and so patient with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment