Sunday, March 15, 2020

Victory is Yours, December 27 2019

You are trustworthy. You do not make mistakes. Our times are in Your hands. You will care for us and provide for us, You will not leave us as orphans, You will come to us.
In whatever ways it is time for me to grow up, please grow me up. Please show me my sin, so that You and I can deal with it. Please forgive me my trespasses. Protect me from rash actions and words. Protect me from passivity and from aggression. Make me a woman of truth, grace, and action. Confront the lies in my mind. Cover over all wrongs with love.
How does a person feel safe again? How do I come to grips with reality, with how easily I hurt others? Who can counsel me? Help me not to run away. Help me not to be afraid. Satan has not won the victory. Victory is Yours, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment