Friday, October 26, 2018

Alexandria, September 9 2018

A GPS is a wonderful thing. And You are superior.
I'm here in Alexandria, in the office. Perhaps where I stayed all those years ago, and was troubled that C came in unannounced in the morning. It was his office, after all, and he needed things. I was horrified.

This is definitely a bachelor pad. No curtain in the bathroom. No soap at the sink. No dish drainer. And the spaghetti squash has been sitting on the counter since April. But J is a good host. He came out to meet me and parked my car for me. We made chicken and lentil pasta (edible). I made us tea and we watched "The Informant!", and I gave him a back massage. He's taking me to work with him tomorrow. He told me he is proposing to A this Thursday.
They're talking now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment