Sunday, January 7, 2018

Malleable World, November 28

Tell me all the things I need to know.
I need to trust You, for NYC tomorrow, and so much else. Help me to believe Your many promises.
A. made some comment before we hung up, about how I would be fine tomorrow, You would take care of me. Just hearing that was immensely heartening. Like R. telling me I'd be a good driver.
Not, "I think you will"; "you will".

My faith is so small. I also hesitate from making claims I can't guarantee, or that might really shake me if they didn't come to pass. But remind me what kind of God You are. Give me Yourself. That's what I really want, anyway. To give You all of me, and have You. To begin to see the world...not as safe, exactly, but as malleable. As responsive to You. To really have hope.
Do many miracles because of our faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment