Sunday, January 27, 2019

Revive Me Again, January 11 2019

We need You. You want us and will have us. Take us. Continue to pry my fingers loose from what I idolize. Relationships. Respect. Things. Security. Comfort. Pride. Allure. Control. Privacy. Beauty. Religion.

I want the real You. And You want the real me. Help me to believe that is enough. I am a naked infant kicking about in my blood, and everything I have is from You. It's all Yours. Cleanse and cover me. Don't let me neglect or abuse what You've given me. May all of it point straight to You.
Please order my life in such a way that it wouldn't make sense if You didn't exist. Let my life ooze grace. Let it drip life. Real life. Virtue. I want the virtues. Please revive me again. I know You are capable of doing so much more than I give You credit for.
Please open my eyes. Please help me to love like never before. Bring people into my life, or deeper into my life, that I need to learn from, serve, and pursue truth and vulnerability with. Please stir up my passion again. Make me willing to suffer with You, for You.
You will.


No comments:

Post a Comment