Wednesday, February 15, 2017

January 15, Sabbath

Happy Love Day to us!
Show me Your face. Look at me and speak to me in such a way that I'll know how to think, feel, and behave. I'm usually horrible at following. Help me breath deeply, evenly, quietly. If I do nothing else, if I simply match your breathing, that is enough for today. Even if we don't make it across the floor.
Help me believe that.
Wax on.
No one has shoulders like Yours. And milk and honey are under Your tongue. Share them with me? Spread me out until I'm light as a bird, and quivering. Until the little knots can be rubbed away with one touch.
If we can't enjoy each other, what is the point of it all?
Put Your ear to my lips.

"...They will drink and drink
and be as if they never were."
-Obadiah 16b

"I think you are the first sip of new milk."
-Jess Yu

"These walls of one window will open into something
wider still..."

No comments:

Post a Comment