Sunday, November 29, 2020

Woman Builds Her House, July 2 2020

Please fill him with hope and strength, wisdom and confidence, peace and joy, wherever he is. Help us find each other, and recognize each other, and keep our hearts, eyes, and hands open. 

Lord, I want a family. And I want to make a home, and share it. I want to make music, and dinner, and love. I want to commit to a place and its people. I want to hike the Appalachian Trail, and see the Grand Canyon, and read my favorite books aloud. I want to pick up hitchhikers. I want to plant gardens and share what they produce. I want to babysit and run errands and make care packages, and go on retreats, and create, and create retreats for others. 

I want my body to be home. For You, always. And for a man, and for little ones. I want to accept and enjoy every change it takes on. I want to learn new languages, and re-learn old languages, like the language of music, and of touch. I want to learn how to really pray, and intercede, and speak up, and listen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment