Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Quarantine Day 7, March 22 2020

Lord, the miracles You have done are so wild. I wonder how often we pray for things that are too little? As if we doubt You? I guess it is not a matter of politeness, not to be "too greedy". We want You to display Your power. We want You to get the world's attention. Bring leaders to Yourself. Heads of countries. Heads of families. Whole families. Whole communities. Blaze through China. Proclaim truth. Work miracles - especially the miracle of repentance. Revive us. Shake us, as You are shaking us, out of our complacency.

Restore broken relationships. Make marriages whole. And people who haven't talked to each other in years - break down pride and fear and mistrust enough for forgiveness and grace to flow in. Protect the vulnerable from those who would prey on them, take advantage of them in this time. Show me what I am supposed to do. Show me how to LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment